With the aim of creating Vietnamese-style chili sauce to serve Vietnamese people, DACE chili sauce is made from fresh ripe chillies grown according to organic standards in Cao Bang. Through many stages of testing, the best chili peppers will be selected to combine the traditional secret of natural fermentation with garlic, keeping the spicy, unforgettable aroma.
REASONS YOU SHOULD USE NATURAL FRESH CHILI STYLE?
Unlike industrial chili sauces, additives and thickeners are used in the production process; DACE Chili Sauce is completely NATURAL fermenting from fresh organic chili and garlic, preserving the flavor and nutrition. Products have been tested SAFETY, DO NOT USE GENERATORS, customers can rest assured and trust their choice.
– Brand: DACE
– Appearance: Thick sauce.
– Ingredients: Fresh chili (55%); Garlic (2%); Water (35%); Salt (6%); Road; Preservative (E202).
– Color: Bright red, natural.
– Taste: The aroma of garlic, the characteristic pungent taste of chili.
– Actual volume: 250ml
– Manufacturer & distributor: Developing Agriculture and Consulting Environment Co., Ltd (DACE CO.,LTD)
– Facility address: Hai Boi Ward, Dong Anh District, Hanoi, Vietnam
– EXP: 18 months
– Spiciness 30,000 – 50,000 SHU
– Total ash content 0.1
– H/l dry matter 12%
– H/l Acetic acid 0.8 – 1.0
– H/l table salt (NaCl) 6
Shake well before use and store in refrigerator after opening.
– Because no filler is used to create a paste, when not used for a long time, the product will be separated from water. The upper layer of water acts as a preservative. Dewatering does not affect product quality.
HOW TO USE TIP:
DACE Natural Fermented Chili Sauce is great for Vietnamese taste, especially suitable when served with Pho, Banh Mi, Vermicelli, Vermicelli, water dishes,…
Choose DACE Natural Fermented Chili Sauce for spicy dipping sauce recipes or for marinating meat, seafood, BBQ; enhances the rich flavor of the dish.