A set of three pots from Cookqueen is suitable for regular households with three to six members. The pots have high-quality nonstick coating, good heat resistance, ensuring durability and safety for consumers' health. They are covered with shiny ivory white premium paint, impressively highlighting for your kitchen.
Origin: South Korea
Type of cookware: 2 fry pans and 1 pot (with handle)
- Rectangular fry pan: 18cm length x 15cm width
- Round fry pan: 20cm diameter
- Pot with handle: 18cm diameter
Stove: Gas, infrared
Material: Aluminum alloy
Coating layer: Nonstick
Color: Lawn green
- High-quality non-stick coating, good heat resistance, ensuring durability and safety for consumers' health.
- Eye-catching design with unique premium ivory white paint.
- The handles are sturdy, covered with a layer of insulating plastic and metal, making it more convenient.
- Glass lids are manufactured with high-end glass material, which is thick, heat-resistant and can endure great force.
Usage: Use only wooden or plastic cookware when cooking and washing, in order to avoid scratching the non-stick surface.
Let the pot cool completely before adding water into it.
When cleaning, note that you should only use a soft sponge. Avoid using metallic cleaning tools or the rough surface of the sponge.
Manufacturer: PN Poong Nyun Co., Ltd.
Address: 620, Byeolmang-ro, Danwon-gu, Ansan-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
Importer & Distributor: Viet Nang Co., Ltd.
Address: Level 3, VinaTea Building, No.46, Tang Bat Ho Street, Pham Dinh Ho Ward, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi, Vietnam