The high-performing whipping cream for all patisserie, dessert and beverage needs. Showcase best technique with a product that keeps its shape and won’t let you down.
Price: VND 142.000
Net Volume: 1 Litre
Origin: New Zealand
Ingredients: Fresh milk's cream, milk solids, emulsifier, food stabilizer, etc.
Key Quality Standard:
- Protein content: 2,1% - 2,6%
- Fats content: 32,5% - 39,7%
Usage: To make cakes, Mousse cakes, cream puffs; or to cook pasta, cream soup; to make fresh chocolate, etc.
- Versatile baking: Performs under challenging conditions with great versatility across bakery applications.
- Won’t lose volume or split when whipped for presentation.
- Passes the acid test: Stays smooth and stable without splitting or curdling even in acidic recipes
Producer: Fonterra Limited, 9 Princes Street, Auckland, New Zealand
Importer & Distributor: Fonterra Brands Vietnam
Address: Bitexco Financial Tower, No. 2 Hai Trieu St., Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCM City, Vietnam
Hotline (free of charge): 1800.6060
Storage & Handling: Anchor Whipping Cream is a UHT Product.
For best results:
- Store unopened packs out of direct sunlight. Once opened, keep chilled at 2°C to 4°C and serve within 3 days. Check and rotate stock regularly.
- DO NOT FREEZE.
- Anchor UHT Whipping Cream is stored at 2°C to 4°C after manufacture and during international transport.
EXP: 07 months from production date when not opened (when refridgerated).
03 days once opened (when refridgerated).
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WHIPPING CREAM & TOPPING CREAM:
While Topping Cream is made from vegatables' fats, Whipping Cream is made from animals' fats (for Anchor it is cows' cream in their milk. That is why Whipping Cream is considered more high-end, and is more expensive than Topping Cream in every market.
Whipping Cream tastes fattier, softer and melts faster in the mouth than Topping Cream. Experts often comment that Whipping Cream actually smells better than Topping Cream.