Bell Foods' Tabeakishinai Barbecue Dipping Sauce is produced from the best flavors, which will make the already delicious barbecue taste even better.
Brand: Bell Foods
Product series: Tabeakishinai
Packaging: Glass bottle
Bottle size: 54mm diameter x 160mm height
Ingredients: Soy Sauce, Sugar, Syrup, Glucose, Apple Powder, Garlic Powder, Vinegar, Salt, Protein, Soy Sauce, Sesame Oil, Starch, Flavor Oil, Pork Extract, Beef Extract, Pepper , caramel color, water.
Usage: To dip roasted or grilled meat.
- The salty taste comes from brewed soy sauce.
- Manufactured according to the most modern Japanese technology.
- No preservatives are used, absolutely safe for consumers' health.
Manufacturer: Bell Foods Japan JSC
Address: 703035 24Ken-3Jo. Nishi-Ku, Sapporo City, Hokkaido 063-0803, Japan.
Importer & Distributor: Bell Foods Vietnam Company Limited
Storage: Keep dry and cool. Avoid direct sunlight.
EXP: 18 months from production date
March 19, 2010, Bell Foods acquired ISO 22000: 2005 certification for all of our locations and products.
ISO 22000: 2005 is an international set of specifications designed to consistently supply safe food products to consumers. To that end, it incorporates a PDCA cycle for management system specifications like ISO 9001 in a Prerequisite Program (PRP) and CODEX HACCP framework.
Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)
HACCP is a hygiene control method that continually monitors and records important points for preventing the outbreak of hazards in all process steps from raw material intake to production and shipping.
FOOD SAFETY POLICY
In order to be able to constantly supply the safe and trustworthy products that customers and society want, Bell Foods observes the following principles.
- Their employees are aware of the obligations they must uphold as food chain members (placing safety and reliability first).
- They engage in thorough communication within the company and to outside sources.
- They comply with laws and regulations related to food products.
- They constantly improve food safety management.
- In order to always supply ever safer and more reliable products, they strive for personal improvement with ever deeper self-improvement.
ABOUT BELL FOODS CO., LTD.
|Company name||Bell Foods Co., Ltd.|
|Address||3-7-3-35 Nijuyonken, Nishi-ku, Sapporo 063-0803|
|Incorporation||March 1, 1958|
|Representative||Representative Director Hiroshi Fukuyama|
|Commercial fields||Food product production and sales|
|Main products||Jingisukan sauce, "Kami" ramen soup, soup curry, ajitsuke menma (prepared bamboo shoots), yakiniku (grilled meat) sauce, hiyashi (chilled) ramen soup, mentsuyu (noodle soup base), syrup, assorted commercial purpose products, assorted single serving soups, etc.|
|Total sales||4.6 billion yen (as of March 2016)|
|Number of officers||5 officers|
|Number of Employees||200 employees|