Bell Soy Sauce - specialized for sashimi will make your family's sashimi dishes more delicious than ever! The product owns an official certificate of the Japanese Agricultural Standards (JAS).
– Produced by fermentation from carefully selected soybeans, mixed with roasted Hokkaido wheat, which has been ground, along with Japan's signature Koji yeast. .
– Has rich aroma and taste, according to Japan's JAS standards.
Ingredients: Grade-1 soybeans (oil removed) (India / USA), barley (Japan), salt, alcohol.
User manual: Used to dip with fish, seafood or used to process other dishes. Especially suitable for sashimi dishes.
Brand: Bell Foods
Packaging: Glass bottle
Manufacturer: Bell Foods Japan JSC
Address: 703035 24Ken-3Jo. Nishi-Ku, Sapporo City, Hokkaido 063-0803, Japan.
Importer & Distributor: Bell Foods Vietnam Company Limited
Storage: Keep at room temperature, avoid direct sunlight.
EXP: 24 months from date of production.
March 19, 2010, Bell Foods acquired ISO 22000: 2005 certification for all of our locations and products.
ISO 22000: 2005 is an international set of specifications designed to consistently supply safe food products to consumers. To that end, it incorporates a PDCA cycle for management system specifications like ISO 9001 in a Prerequisite Program (PRP) and CODEX HACCP framework.
Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)
HACCP is a hygiene control method that continually monitors and records important points for preventing the outbreak of hazards in all process steps from raw material intake to production and shipping.
FOOD SAFETY POLICY
In order to be able to constantly supply the safe and trustworthy products that customers and society want, Bell Foods observes the following principles.
- Their employees are aware of the obligations they must uphold as food chain members (placing safety and reliability first).
- They engage in thorough communication within the company and to outside sources.
- They comply with laws and regulations related to food products.
- They constantly improve food safety management.
- In order to always supply ever safer and more reliable products, they strive for personal improvement with ever deeper self-improvement.
ABOUT BELL FOODS CO., LTD.
|Company name||Bell Foods Co., Ltd.|
|Address||3-7-3-35 Nijuyonken, Nishi-ku, Sapporo 063-0803|
|Incorporation||March 1, 1958|
|Representative||Representative Director Hiroshi Fukuyama|
|Commercial fields||Food product production and sales|
|Main products||Jingisukan sauce, "Kami" ramen soup, soup curry, ajitsuke menma (prepared bamboo shoots), yakiniku (grilled meat) sauce, hiyashi (chilled) ramen soup, mentsuyu (noodle soup base), syrup, assorted commercial purpose products, assorted single serving soups, etc.|
|Total sales||4.6 billion yen (as of March 2016)|
|Number of officers||5 officers|
|Number of Employees||200 employees|