H3Q Miki Chocolate Cake is made from premium Belgian chocolate and New Zealand's Anchor whipping cream, instead of topping cream like ordinary cakes. The sweetness has been reduced.
H3Q Miki cakes do not use any preservatives, artificial colorants or additives.
Box size: L 21 x W 9.5 x H 9 cm
Brand: H3Q Miki
Decoration: Random flowers / small shapes (could be pre-ordered)
Origin: Belgium (chocolate); New Zealand (dairy products); Vietnam (other ingredients)
Ingredients: Belgian chocolate, New Zealand's Anchor whipping cream, eggs, sugar, baker's yeast.
Colors on the cake use the following natural ingredients:
- Creamy white: Dairy
- Brown & black: Chocolate
- Red & browny red: Caramel
- Green: Japanese matcha (green tea) powder
- Yellow: Gardenia (Gardenia jasminoides)
- Transparent orange: Passion fruit
- Orange: Mixed from passion fruit, gardenia and other natural colors
- Light & bold pink: Red dragonfruit
- Blue: Asian pigeonwings (bluebellvine / blue pea / butterfly pea)
- Purple: Mixed from other natural colors
- Grey: Mixed from other natural colors
Bakery: H3Q Miki
Address: No.9, Dinh Ngang Street, Cua Nam Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
Distributor: High Food Company Limited
Address: No.55B, Hang Bai Street, Hang Bai Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
Storage: Refridgerate at an average temperature from 2 to 8 degrees Celcius.
EXP: 05 days from production date when refridgerated.