DACE organic lemongrass powder is made from lemongrass plants grown organically in the northern mountainous areas of Vietnam – where the temperature range is high and the climate is unique. This has created a very characteristic lemongrass scent, pleasant and cool. The product not only brings delicious flavor to the dishes, but also has many good uses for human health.
DACE spice powders are fully certified organic according to the most stringent standards from the U.S USDA and EU standards. Proud to bring Vietnamese spices to the world table!
– Brand: DACE
– Origin: Viet Nam
– Appearance: Finely ground powder.
– Ingredients: 100% from organic dried lemongrass.
– Humidity: 10 percent
– Color: Ivory white.
– Taste: Aroma, slightly spicy taste of lemongrass.
– Material area: Cao Bang.
– Packaging: Packed in glass jars, net weight 40g, 60 bottles/carton.
– Manufacturer & distributor: Developing Agriculture and Consulting Environment Co., Ltd (DACE CO.,LTD)
– Facility address: Hai Boi Ward, Dong Anh District, Hanoi, Vietnam
– Organic certificate number from Control Union: CU 862561
– EXP: 18 months from production date.
– Choose natural fresh lemongrass, not withered, not broken, rotten, moldy.
– Lemongrass is removed old leaves, washed and drained.
– Cut lemongrass into medium sized slices.
– Dry at a suitable temperature to reach a reasonable moisture content.
– Finely milled, sieved to achieve uniform fineness.
– Use an artifact detector to completely remove impurities.
– Close the sterilized, dried glass jars.
– Conduct test samples to meet food safety and hygiene standards.
HOW TO USE
– DACE organic lemongrass powder is used to marinate ingredients; make tea; seasoning dishes; make dipping sauce.
– Use as seasoning for weaning for babies from 8 months old; taste enhancement; Stimulate the taste buds, help the baby eat better.
– Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight, away from insects.