Ginger is a familiar medicinal herb to Vietnamese people, however, to harvest quality, low-fiber, nutritious ginger roots; requires careful planting and care.
DACE Organic Material Area in Cao Bang is applied Sustainable organic agriculture ensures safety from soil and water sources, plant varieties, fertilizers do not contain chemical ingredients and are especially friendly to the environment; produces high quality Fresh Ginger products from Vietnamese hands.
DACE spice powders are fully certified organic according to the most stringent standards from the U.S USDA and EU standards. Proud to bring Vietnamese spices to the world table!
– Brand: DACE
– Origin: Viet Nam
– Appearance: Finely ground powder.
– Ingredients: 100% from organic dried ginger.
– Color: Light yellow.
– Taste: Aroma, hot taste characteristic of ginger.
– Material area: Cao Bang.
– Packaging: Packed in glass jars, net weight 45g, 60 bottles/carton.
– Manufacturer & distributor: Developing Agriculture and Consulting Environment Co., Ltd (DACE CO.,LTD)
– Facility address: Hai Boi Ward, Dong Anh District, Hanoi, Vietnam
– Organic certificate number from Control Union: CU 862561
– EXP: 18 months from production date.
– Choose natural fresh ginger, not broken, stamped, rotten, moldy.
– Ginger is washed and drained.
Slice the ginger into medium sized slices, neither too thin nor too thick.
– Dry at a suitable temperature to achieve a reasonable moisture content.
– Grind and sieve to achieve uniform fineness.
– Use foreign body detector to completely remove impurities.
– Close the sterilized, dried glass jars.
– Conduct test samples to meet food safety and hygiene standards.
HOW TO USE
– Used to marinate ingredients, color dishes, seasoning dishes to replace fresh ginger
– Use to make ginger water to help reduce flatulence and strengthen resistance
– Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight, away from insects.
– Reduce joint pain
– Soothes sore muscles
– Anti-inflammatory, enhance resistance
– Improves digestion, reduces heartburn and gastroesophageal reflux
– Prevent cancer