Cinnamon is one of the flavorings of Vietnam that are exported and loved in foreign markets. DACE wishes to contribute to bringing organic quality products produced by the hands of Vietnamese farmers to serve the Vietnamese people.
Choosing DACE products, you are completely assured of the quality and nutrition and at the same time are contributing to the development of the growing Vietnamese organic agriculture!
DACE cinnamon stick is fully certified organic according to the most stringent standards from the U.S USDA and EU standards. Proud to bring Vietnamese spices to the world table!
– Brand: DACE
– Origin: Viet Nam
– Form: stick, rod.
– Ingredients: 100% dried organic cinnamon stick.
– Color: Brown.
– Taste: Cinnamon fragrant, slightly spicy characteristic.
– Material area: Yen Bai.
– Packaging: Packed in glass jars, net weight 35g, 60 bottles/carton.
– Manufacturer & distributor: Developing Agriculture and Consulting Environment Co., Ltd (DACE CO.,LTD)
– Facility address: Hai Boi Ward, Dong Anh District, Hanoi, Vietnam
– Organic certificate number from Control Union: CU 862561
– EXP: 18 months from production date.
– Organic Cinnamon is harvested and cleaned.
– Dry at a suitable temperature to achieve a reasonable moisture content.
– Use foreign body detector to completely remove impurities.
– Close the glass jars that have been pasteurized, dried, and inspected.
– Conduct test samples to meet food safety and hygiene standards.
HOW TO USE
– DACE organic Que Dieu (Thanh Que) is used to flavor and decorate dishes and drinks.
– Can be used to create fragrance, deodorize the air.
– Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight, away from insects.
– Create fragrance, effectively deodorize
– Contains anti-inflammatory properties
– Helps relieve menstrual cramps
– Control blood sugar
– Anti-aging, relax muscles.