Anise is a popular flavoring used in the world to make seasoning with a characteristic scent, helping to increase the taste of each dish.
DACE wants to bring to customers convenient and quality Organic Anise Powder. Products are fully certified organic according to the most stringent standards from the U.S USDA and EU standards. Proud to bring Vietnamese spices to the world table!
– Brand: DACE
– Origin: Viet Nam
– Appearance: Finely ground powder.
– Ingredients: 100% organic dried anise.
– Color: Dark brown.
– Taste: Characteristic aroma of anise.
– Material area: Cao Bang.
– Packaging: Packed in glass jars, net weight 55g, 60 jars/carton.
– Manufacturer & distributor: Developing Agriculture and Consulting Environment Co., Ltd (DACE CO.,LTD)
– Facility address: Hai Boi Ward, Dong Anh District, Hanoi, Vietnam
– Organic certificate number from Control Union: CU 862561
– EXP: 18 months from production date.
– Carefully cleaned organic anise.
– Dry at a suitable temperature to achieve a reasonable moisture content.
– Grind and sieve to achieve uniform fineness.
– Use foreign body detector to completely remove impurities.
– Close the glass jars that have been pasteurized, dried, and inspected.
– Conduct test samples to meet food safety and hygiene standards.
HOW TO USE
– DACE organic anise powder is used to marinate ingredients and meat; flavoring the broths.
– Use organic anise powder to season baby food, stimulate baby to eat well.
– Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight, away from insects.
– DACE organic anise powder with characteristic aroma is often used with marinated meat dishes or as a very nutritious broth and soup.
– Anise has the effect of treating coughs, colds, and increasing the body’s resistance
– Helps to relieve abdominal pain and stomach spasms