H3Q Miki Blueberry Yogurt Mousse is made from Anchor premium dairy products and 100% natural blueberries, both imported from New Zealand to Vietnam. The mousse has two sweet, soft and delicious layers, which melt in your mouth while tasting.
H3Q Miki Blueberry Yogurt Mousse does not use any syrup or artificial flavorings like other blueberry cakes on the market.
The colors used on all H3Q Miki cakes and mousses are made from 100% natural ingredients. They do not contain any preservatives, artificial colors or additives.
Mousse shape: Round
Mousse size: 6.5 centimeters in diameter
- Random in-store decoration: Flowers, smiley faces, animals, etc.
- Customizable decoration (an additional fee may be added): Customers can send us any 2D designs that could fit the mousse's surface. Animated designs works best.
Ingredients: New Zealand's Anchor butter, whipping cream and cream cheese, 100% New Zealand natural blueberries, sugar, flour, eggs.
Colors on the cake use the following natural ingredients:
- Creamy white: Dairy
- Brown & black: Chocolate
- Red & browny red: Caramel
- Green: Japanese matcha (green tea) powder
- Yellow: Gardenia (Gardenia jasminoides)
- Transparent orange: Passion fruit
- Orange: Mixed from passion fruit, gardenia and other natural colors
- Light & bold pink: Red dragonfruit
- Blue: Asian pigeonwings (bluebellvine / blue pea / butterfly pea)
- Purple: Mixed from other natural colors
- Grey: Mixed from other natural colors
Instruction: To be taken directly on its own or with fresh milk.
Storage: Keep the product refridgerated at an average temperature of 4 to 8 degrees Celcius.
Bakery: H3Q Miki Restaurant
Address: No. 9, Dinh Ngang Street, Cua Nam Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
Responsible for production: High Food Company Limited (HIFOOD)
Office: No.55B, Hang Bai Street, Hang Bai Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
EXP: 03 days from production date