Orfarm's EM Green Organic Vietnamese Traditional Pork Sausage is made from organic lean pork rump and organic pork tenderloin. Tendons and fat have been filtered. The sausage is mildly salty, smells good and is perfect to pair with white rice and fish sauce, or noodles.
Orfarm's organic sausages especially do not contain any preservatives, artificial colors or additives.
Price: 389,000 VND per kilogram
Average weight: 300g to 380g per pack
Packaging: Vacuum-sealed pack
Ingredients: Organic pork, fish sauce, spices, etc.
Origin: Hoa Binh, Vietnam
Breeding technology: EM Green (Organic)
Supplier: Thuy Thien Nhu Joint Stock Company (Hanoi)
Instruction: To be taken on its own with fish sauce, or with white rice, fried rice, noodles.
Storage: Keep in a freezer.
COMMITMENT TO THE QUALITY OF E.M. GREEN ORGANIC PORK
E.M Green organic pigs at Orfarm's farm.
1. PRODUCTION PROCESS
- Applying advanced Japanese microbiological technology to animal husbandry.
- Acquired EM Green certification by EMRO organization Japan and Food Safety and Hygiene by Quality Management Sub-Department of Agro-Forestry & Fisheries.
- Selected from healthy pig breeds: American Landrace pig & Mong Cai pig.
- Feed input is biological products from natural plants, using EM Green microbiological technology - NO growth chemicals, lean substances, chemical drugs, no water injection.
- The farm is cleaned and disinfected using EM Green technology: No waste - waste water - emissions.
2. PROCESSING & PACKING
- Humane slaughter according to European standards
- Using advanced freezing technology right after slaughter so bacteria cannot enter.
- Vacuum packaging, ensuring food hygiene and safety.
- NO residual stimulant chemicals and additives, toxic preservatives.
- Keep the original aroma and taste thanks to natural breeding.
- After processing, there is no loss of meat. The fat is white and crispy.
- Tested to reach the protein ratio of 23.12% - the nutrition is almost equal to that of beef.