Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream requires no reduction, saving valuable time in the kitchen. One litre in the pack means one litre in a recipe, making great pasta every time.
Price: VND 128.000
Net Volume: 1 Litre
Origin: New Zealand
Ingredients: Fresh milk's cream, milk solids, thickener, emulsifier, food stabilizer, etc.
Key Quality Standard:
- Protein content: 2,6% - 3,2%
- Fats content: 17,5% - 20,5%
Usage: To cook creamy soup, pasta and other Western-style dishes.
- Heat-stable: Extra Yield Cooking Cream produces no caking or drying, even in chafing dishes, bain-maries, or hot cupboards.
- Reheat performance: Extra Yield Cooking Cream won’t after-thicken. Prepare sauces before service without them splitting or curdling when reheated to order.
- Excellent presentation: Customers will be delighted by the consistently appetizing appearance of your dishes, using the superior coating qualities of Extra Yield Cooking Cream.
Producer: Fonterra Limited, 9 Princes Street, Auckland, New Zealand
Importer & Distributor: Fonterra Brands Vietnam
Address: Bitexco Financial Tower, No. 2 Hai Trieu St., Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCM City, Vietnam
Hotline (free of charge): 1800.6060
Storage & Handling: Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream is a UHT product.
For best results:
- Store between 2°C and 4°C after manufacture and during international transport.
- The product should be kept chilled, between 2°C and 4°C.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Rotate the stock regularly.
EXP: 07 months from production date when not opened (when refridgerated).
03 days once opened (when refridgerated).