Thinner noodle made from carefully selected flour comes with rich body of pork, chicken broth and sesame flavor.
Net weight: 123g
Brand: Itsuki Foods
- Noodles: Wheat flour (66,93%), salt.
- Spice pack: Pork and chicken extracts (11%), protein, sugar, soy sauce, salt, vegetable extracts, amino acids, stabilizers (potassium carbonate - E501(i), sodium carbonate - E500(i) )), thickener (alginic acid-E400), caramel color I plain-E150a, natural sesame flavor, natural color from gardenia.
Itsuki Foods Ramen Details:
- Packed discreetly, used for a long time even without preservatives.
- Users can easily have delicious noodles without spending much time cooking.
- Noodles have the main ingredients from whole wheat flour, combined with moderate spices, which are safe and nutritious.
- Noodles are naturally yellow, chewy, and attractive to help provide energy and protein, which are beneficial to the body.
- Ingredients of noodles are carefully selected. They do not contain any harmful chemicals.
- Products are manufactured with a modern technological process, which is strictly censored, ensuring absolute quality and safety for users.
Step 1: Heat the soup pack with warm water.
Step 2: Put the noodles in 500ml of boiling water, stir gently for 2.5 minutes before turning off the heat.
Step 3: Add the soup pack and mix well.
Step 4: Put the noodles in a bowl, add vegetables and other ingredients and enjoy. Can be served with roasted pork, green onions and boiled eggs.
Manufacturer: ITSUKI FOODS CO., LTD.
Address: 945, Sakano, Jonan-machi, Minami-ku, Kumamoto-shi, Kumamoto-ken 861-4201, Japan
Importer & distributor: Branch of Ho Guom Investment & Tourism Import-Export Co., Ltd.
Address: 202 Bis Dien Bien Phu, Vo Thi Sau Ward, District 3, HCMC
EXP: 08 months from date of manufacture
Storage: Keep at room temperature. Store in a dry, cool place. Avoid direct sunlight.
Quality announcement number: 285/INSERIMEX-HCMC/2018
Caution: The product contains ingredients from wheat and is manufactured in a factory that uses flour, eggs, milk, shrimp and crab.