Norwegian cod is cut into butterfly steaks by H3Q Miki Restaurant, then grilled or deep-fried. The dish comes with French fries or mashed potatoes (optional).
Like salmon and saba mackerel, cod is an extremely cold-tolerant fish. Cod's meat is considered to be very lean and firm, but not dry at all.
Price: VND 700,000 per kilogram
Customers are free to choose any volume.
- Grilled cod: Norwegian cod, potatoes, spices,...
- Deep-fried Cod: Norwegian cod, chicken eggs, breadcrumbs, tapioca flour, flour, cooking oil, spices,...
Instructions for use: Serve immediately or reheat using an oven or a microwave (for grilled cod); re-fry in the pan with cooking oil (for deep-fried cod).
BENEFITS OF COD
- Maintain a healthy weight: Easily control weight and limit weight gain.
- Prevent deficiency of essential nutrients: Regulate blood pressure, maintain the amount of acid and fluid in the body.
- Enhance cognitive ability: A recent study by professors and representatives of the Norwegian Institute of Public Health Research shows that regular consumption of this fish could slow down the related cognitive decline caused by aging.
Cook: H3Q Miki Restaurant
Address: No. 9, Dinh Ngang Street, Cua Nam Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
Responsible for production: High Food Company Limited (HIFOOD)
Office: No.55B, Hang Bai Street, Hang Bai Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi