DACE spice powders are exported to the U.S, Europe, Japan and several other countries. DACE is proud to bring Vietnamese spices to the world table!
– Brand: DACE
– Origin: Viet Nam
– Appearance: finely ground powder.
– Ingredients: 100% pure purple onion.
– Color: Purple.
– Taste: Aroma, slightly pungent of onions.
– Material area: Ly Son
– Packaging: Packed in glass jars, net weight 65g, 60 bottles/carton.
– Manufacturer & distributor: Developing Agriculture and Consulting Environment Co., Ltd (DACE CO.,LTD)
– Facility address: Hai Boi Ward, Dong Anh District, Hanoi, Vietnam
– EXP: 18 months from production date.
– Red onions are harvested and cleaned with water, drained.
– Dry and finely ground at a suitable temperature to achieve a reasonable moisture content.
– Use foreign body detector to completely remove impurities.
– Close the glass jars that have been pasteurized, dried, and inspected.
– Conduct test samples to meet food safety and hygiene standards.
HOW TO USE
– DACE Shallot Powder is suitable for seasoning in the family, especially for young children eating solid foods; help add flavor to the food.
– Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight, away from insects.
– Lowers cholesterol in the blood
– Reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases
– Increase the taste and flavor of the food