Traditionally cultured with a delicious creamy flavour, Anchor Cream Cheese blends beautifully with a wide range of sweet and savoury flavours. The cream cheese performs in hot and cold recipes making it ideal for bakery applications.
Price: VND 195.000
Net Volume: 1 Litre
Origin: New Zealand
Ingredients: Fresh milk's cream, milk solids, emulsifier, food stabilizer, etc.
Quality: Delicious smooth and creamy flavour, great for a wide range of sweet and savoury applications.
Usage: To make cakes, cheesecakes, mousse cakes, cream cheese milk tea, etc.
Basic cheesecakes made from Anchor's Cream Cheese. (Photo: Savoury Days)
- Authentic and delicious: With its smooth body, mild and creamy flavour, Anchor Cream Cheese meets customers’ desire for natural goodness.
- Cost saving: Because of its generous fat content, add lower cost ingredients such as milk or UHT, without compromising on flavour or texture.
- Excellent presentation: From cheesecakes with an excellent texture to toppings with rich colour and sharp definition, the excellent bake stability and firm texture makes everything look beautiful.
Producer: Fonterra Limited, 9 Princes Street, Auckland, New Zealand
Importer & Distributor: Fonterra Brands Vietnam
Address: Bitexco Financial Tower, No. 2 Hai Trieu St., Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCM City, Vietnam
Hotline (free of charge): 1800.6060
Storage & Handling:
- Keep refrigerated at 4°C until ready to use.
- For easier beating, bring it to room temperature before use.
- DO NOT FREEZE.
EXP: 12 months from production date when refridgerated and not yet opened.
7 days once opened when refridgerated.