- The information collected through the website (hifood.com.vn) will help us:
+ Support customers when they purchase our products
+ Satisfy customer inquiries
+ Provide customers with the latest information, including the latest promotions and events.
+ Review and upgrade the content and interface of the Website + Conduct customer surveys + Perform promotional activities related to Hifood products and services.
- To access and use certain services at (hifood.info), you may be required to register with us for personal information (Email, Name, Phone Number, Address ...). All declaration information must be accurate and legal. Hifood does not bear any liability with regard to the law of the information declared.
We may also collect information about views, including the number of pages you have viewed, the number of links you have clicked, and other information related to the connection to Hifood. We also collect information that you use to access the website, including: IP address, Browser type, language used, time and addresses retrieved by the browser.
II. Use of personal information:
- When necessary, we may use this information to contact you directly in the form of: open letters, orders, thank letters, technical and confidential information, precious Guests can receive periodic newsletters providing new product information, services, information on upcoming events or recruitment information if you subscribe to email notifications.
III. Sharing personal information:
- Except for the Use of Personal Information as stated in this policy, we are committed not to disclose your personal information.
- In some cases, we may hire an independent unit to conduct market research projects and then your information will be provided to this unit for project implementation. This third party will be bound by a confidentiality agreement whereby they may only use the information provided for the purpose of completing the project.
We may disclose or provide your personal information in the following circumstances: (a) at the request of a legal agency; (B) in the event that we believe that it will help us protect our legitimate interests from the law; (C) an emergency situation and necessary to protect the personal safety of other Hifood members.
IV. Retrieving personal information:
- At any given time, you may also access and modify your personal information under the appropriate website links we provide.
V. Confidentiality of personal information:
- When you submit your personal information to us, you agree to the terms we have stated above.
- Hifood is committed to protecting your privacy in all possible ways. We will use a variety of information security technologies such as PCI, SSL, ... to protect this information from being retrieved, used or disclosed unwanted.
- However, due to technical limitations, no data can be transmitted over the internet but can be 100% secured. Therefore, we can not make a firm commitment that the information you provide us will be kept absolutely secure, and we can not be held liable in the event of access. Unauthorized personal information of you as the case you freely share information with others .... If you do not agree to the terms described above, we advise you not to send information to us.
- Hifood also advises you to keep your passwords confidential and should not share them with anyone else. If using multiple computers, you should log out, or exit all open windows.
- Hifood is really concerned about Spam (spam), the fake email reputation "we" send. Therefore, Hifood claims to only send Email to you when and only if you have registered or used the service from our system.
- Hifood undertakes not to sell, rent or lease your email from third parties. If you accidentally receive Unsolicited Email from our system for an unintended cause, please click on the link to opt out of this Email, or notify the Website Administration directly.
VII. Policy change:
- We may completely change the content of this site without notice, in order to comply with Hifood's needs as well as the needs and feedback of our customers. When updating this policy, we will revise the timing.
VIII. Contact Info: