Orfarm's EM Green organic chicken is selected from the rare endemic chicken breed Lac Thuy and raised naturally using Japan's advanced EM Green microbiological technology. As a result, meat and eggs from Orfarm organic chickens have very high nutritional value and no residual toxic chemicals, which is especially beneficial for our health.
Price: VND 89.000 per bag
Type of egg: Chicken egg
Quantity: 10 eggs per bag
Egg color: White / creamy white
Packaging: Paper bag
Origin: Hoa Binh Province, Vietnam
Farming method: Effective Microorganisms (E.M.) Green
Manufacturer & Distributor: Thuy Thien Nhu JSC (Hanoi)
Farming facility: GPQR+XJ9, Phú Thành Ward, Lạc Thủy District, Hòa Bình Province
COMMITMENT TO THE QUALITY OF E.M. GREEN ORGANIC CHICKEN
Organic chicken at Orfarm's farm in Lac Thuy District, Hoa Binh Province. (Photo: Orfarm)
1. PRODUCTION PROCESS
- Applying advanced Japanese microbiological technology.
- Acquired EM Green certificate of EMRO organization Japan and Food Safety and Hygiene of Agro-Forestry-Fisheries Quality Management Sub-Department.
- Selected from rare and endemic chicken breeds from Lac Thuy District, Hoa Binh Province.
- Feed input is biological products from natural plants using EM Green microbiological technology - NO growth chemicals, lean substances, chemical drugs, no water injection.
- The farm is cleaned and disinfected using EM Green technology: No waste - waste water - emissions.
2. PROCESSING & PACKING
- Slaughter in safe and hygienic conditions.
- Using advanced freezing technology right after slaughter so bacteria cannot enter.
- Vacuum packaging, ensuring food hygiene and safety.
- No residual stimulant chemicals and additives or toxic preservatives.
- Boiled in clear water, keeping the original aroma and flavor thanks to natural farming.
- High protein rate up to 24.2% - even more nutritious than pork and beef.